There will be Games, Food, and a Sharing by Pastor Samuel Phun. Admission is Free!
We are located at
600 Upper Changi Road, Singapore 487012
(inside Anglican High School)
The first 150 adults and the first 50 children who register at the registration counter during the event itself will receive a goodie bag worth up to $20 each!
- Each $10 coupon entitles the person to one chance in the draw.
- Multiple entries by the same person who registered is allowed, if he/she purchases multiple additional $10 coupon.
- The cut off time for entering the lucky draw is 23 December 2017, 3pm.
- All Saints’ Church (English) reserves the right to substitute the prize with something else of equivalent value without prior notice or consent.
- Universal Studios Singapore, S.E.A. Aquarium, and Golden Village, and their logos, and related branding are in no way associated with All Saints’ Church (English).
1.45pm: Registration Counters open
2.00pm: Carnival Starts
4.00pm: Sharing by Pastor Samuel Phun
4.45pm: Lucky Draw & Carolling
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Question: Who is organising this Christmas Carnival?
Answer: All Saints' Church (English), is organising this carnival for the family and friends of its members, its community service arm Kiddy Ark Childcare Centre, as well as the neighbouring Fengshan Community.
Question: Is this a fund-raising event?
Answer: Hope's Alive is not a fund-raising event, nor is it intended to be a for-profit event. That is why we are giving away coupons to those who RSVP, as our way of blessing the community during this festive season.
Question: I have already RSVP-ed, but I think that $15 is not enough. Can I purchase more coupons for my family and I?
Answer: Yes, you may purchase additional coupons from the Coupons Counter at the carnival itself. We sell coupons in sets of $10 or $5. However, only the $10 set will come with an additional entry into the lucky draw.
Question: I RSVP-ed 10 people, but only 8 people showed up. Can I still collect 10 sets of complimentary coupons?
Answer: No, complimentary coupons will strictly only be issued to those who appear in person at the registration counter. Should your family or friend be late, you may still enjoy the carnival first! When he/she arrives, simply approach the registration counter and we will process his registration and issue him the outstanding complimentary coupon that is under your name.
Question: I am a believer. I want to find out more about All Saints' Church (English) and their services.
Answer: We warmly welcome you to join us for our services! We have two services currently - Saturday 5pm, and Sunday 9am. Do drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get in touch with you.
Question: I am not a believer. Is this carnival for me?
Answer: Yes! This carnival is our way of thanking and appreciating the community around us. We want to bless you, simple as that. There is no strings attached.
All Saints' Church (English) maintains a high level of commitment towards safeguarding your privacy and personal information. We have strict guidelines in place in line with the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) 2012.
- In registering for the event Hope's Alive: A Christmas Carnival, guests agree to provide their personal data, whether through electronic or non-electronic means, for church-related use only, including future emails on events organised by All Saints’ Church (English).
- In attending the event Hope's Alive: A Christmas Carnival, you acknowledge and consent to All Saints' Church (English) using of photography and videography equipment to capture the event, in which your face may appear in. In attending the event Hope's Alive: A Christmas Carnival, you also consent to allow the organisers, All Saints' Church (English), to use related footages and photos for future publicity purposes, such as but not limited to online platforms via social media and websites, or print media such as but not limited to flyers, pamphlets, or posters.
- Such information may also be used for the purposes of understanding the community profile in the estate surrounding the grounds of Anglican High School.